MDS Coordinator – Vallejo, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RNAC / MDS Coordinator with a well-respected Long Term Care Facility located in Vallejo, California. We are looking for a Nurse who is familiar with MDS 3.0, care planning, and completing assessments in a skilled nursing environment.
The MDS Coordinator will provide guidance to facility employees pertaining to RAI processes and their correlation to resident care and reimbursement. This person must carefully follow revisions to MDS/PPS requirements and sure compliance with current regulations.
MDS Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Auditing and analyzing MDS data for accuracy.
• Efficiently resolving any issues.
• Providing feedback to corporate leadership on the status of clinical and financial reimbursement.
• Identifying areas for improvement, formulating an action plan, and following through to ensure progress.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Vallejo, CA - mds, mds coordinator, coordinator, music, .net,...
MDS Coordinator / RNAC
Oakland, CA - mds, mds coordinator, coordinator, instrument,...
San Francisco, CA - mds, mds coordinator, doe, coordinator, ed,...
MDS Coordinator RN
Danville, CA - mds, mds coordinator, term, coordinator,...
MDS - Travel
San Francisco, CA - mds, executive director, mds coordinator, interim,...
MDS Coordinator, Case Manager, Skilled Nursing Facility, Nurse, RN
San Francisco, CA - mds, nursing facility, lvn, case manager,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg
Novato, CA - recruiters, travel, r.n., insurance, nursing,...