Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - PMHNP
Hometown U.S.A. - Live Like You’re on Vacation
The Community - Glens Falls, NY
Glens Falls is a small but sophisticated little city that will surprise you with the variety of museums, festivals, theater, recreational activities, concerts, as well as great shopping and restaurants for all tastes and budgets. Charming architecture with friendly people make Glens Falls a great place to live or visit. Glens Falls is known as "Hometown U.S.A.", a title given to it by Look Magazine in 1944. The city has also referred to itself as the "Empire City". Some highlights:
• The Adirondack Mountains, Lake George, and Saratoga Springs are minutes away.
• Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
• Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater, museums.
• Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed.
• NYC, Boston, and Montreal are only a 3 hours’ drive away.
• Hospital-employed opportunities to work in inpatient and/or outpatient settings with support of full Medical Community and Behavioral Health/Psychiatric Staff.
• State-of-the-Art 410-bed Community Hospital with an embedded CMHC providing a 30-bed Inpatient service with an average census of 23 patients and average length of stay of 6 days
• Adult, Child, and Adolescent Outpatient Programs, and Intensive Day program and outpatient Substance Abuse services
• Opportunity to work in an integrated setting with Primary Care with support from a Social Worker and Medical Assistant
• All Glens Falls Hospital Primary Care sites are PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home), Level 3 Certified
• Full time/days
• Call - 1:5
• Competitive salary and benefit package including relocation and CME
• Must have an advanced practice degree to include CRNP, MSN-FNP, PMHNP, or a similar degree.
• Must be certified by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center) or by the ANA (American Nurses Association).
• Have and maintain a current license to practice in the state of New York.
• Must have prescriptive authority and DEA number or in the process of obtaining this.
• Some prior experience in psychiatric is preferred.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
Nurse Practitioner NP Health Risk Assessments: per visit
Queensbury, NY - fnp, practitioner, nurse practitioner, np, nurse,...
Nurse Practitioner, House Calls - - Essex, Warren
Lake George, NY - home, practitioner, health, nurse practitioner,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Labor Delivery
Glens Falls, NY - psychiatric, labor, nurse, r.n., payroll,...
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
Glens Falls, NY - psychiatry, practitioner, nurse practitioner,...
Nurse Practitioner, Adult/ St Mary's Hospital/ MH Adult Clinic Montg
Amsterdam, NY - practitioner, nurse practitioner, adult,...
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Schenectady, NY - psychiatric, psychiatric nurse, practitioner,...
Nurse Practitioner, House Calls - - Essex, Warren & Washi
Lake George, NY - practitioner, nurse practitioners, practitioners,...