Maintenance Assistant (Part time) – Spokane, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant / Helper to ensure a safe, clean, and pleasant environment in a beautiful Retirement Community located in Spokane, Washington.
Responsibilities will include painting, minor plumbing including replacing faucets and fixing leaks, moving furniture, reprogramming heating/AC units, and general building maintenance. Position will work directly under the Maintenance Director. Set schedule of days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 8am-12pm. Prior experience preferred.
• Know electrical safety processes.
• Maintain/repair motor controls, programmable controls.
• Operate hand and power tools safely.
• Repair and/or replace electrical fixtures, motors, stoves, dryers, washers, medical equipment.
• Perform carpentry work and painting.
• Maintain plumbing system and fixtures.
• Maintain and repair heating, air conditioning, and exhaust systems.
• Maintain grounds and parking areas.
• Perform a preventive maintenance schedule for systems and equipment.
Maintenance Assistant requirements:
• Experience with plumbing, carpentry and electrical systems preferred
• Prior experience in Senior Living / Nursing Facility Maintenance preferred
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Women's Services
Spokane, WA - line, executive, legal, nursing, loss, director,...
Spokane, WA - dance, executive, theatre, staff, sage, block, car,...
Spokane, WA - dance, executive, theatre, sage, staff, block,...
Home Health RN Bonus
Spokane, WA - home, health, home health, time, part, own, team,...
Spokane Valley, WA - apartment, maintenance supervisor, painting, paint,...
Spokane, WA - pediatric, dance, executive, theatre, sage, staff,...
Life Enrichment Assistant
Spokane, WA - probation, assistant, medical, term care, life,...