– Vancouver, WA
We are searching for a RN Charge Nurse with Long Term Care experience within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Vancouver, Washington. We're proud to be rated 5 Stars by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
We are a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. This building offers progressive rehabilitative and long-term care programs, as well as short-term and respite care. We have a wide range of services including 24-hour nursing care and physical, speech and occupational therapies. There are various social activities including bingo, day trips, games, crafts, painting, movies, ice cream socials, and special music events for residents’ entertainment. The center's facilities include wellness center, and full-service community and private dining, family and living rooms. In addition, the building has a library and computers with Internet access.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with solid clinical experience within long term care.
The chosen RN Charge Nurse candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation including an impressive salary and extensive benefits package. This is a full time position.
RN Charge Nurse Essential Job Functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing unit priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive wage scale
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
RN - Registered Nurse - Sign-On Bonus
WA - charge, charge nurse, nurse, r.n., nursing,...
RN - Registered Nurse - Day Shift - Kindred
Vancouver, WA - charge, charge nurse, r.n., nurse, nursing, shift,...
RN Charge Nurse Portland, OR
Portland, OR - landscaping, charge, charge nurse, portland, .net,...
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA)
Camas, WA - skin, jewelry, charge, charge nurse, resident,...
Associate Account Executive (Paid Part Time)
Portland, OR - net, time, high, team, executive, opportunity,...
Portland, OR - nurse, charge, express, nursing, administrative,...
Account Executive - Hire - Train
Beaverton, OR - training, solutions, direct, executive, leadership,...