Profile Plastics is a privately owned company, which serves the OEM marketplace primarily within the medical, food service, material handling, and heavy truck industries by supplying housings, covers and enclosures.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
•Gain expertise in the plastics industry under the mentorship of a committed team of plastics professionals
•Enjoy your role as a problem solver for customers where curiosity and ambition are valued.
•Profile uses leading edge processes and technology, and has a Fortune 500 customer base.
Responsible for improving, managing and coordinating Quality related activities for Profile Plastics’ manufacturing facility to ensure proper use of quality tools and controls.
Responsible for process validation protocols and reports to ensure the quality of new and modified products and processes.
• Dramatically increase measuring on all products by reducing measurement time and maintaining accuracy and measuring tolerance. This will be accomplished by leveraging leading edge technology (Faro Arm) and developing processes to support the adaptation of technology.
• Performs statistical analysis in the form of capability studies to evaluate processes.
• Designs, installs and continually evaluates quality assurance and/or control methods and systems.
• Develops standards, procedures, and work instructions to provide quality guidance and to facilitate training
• Interfaces with engineering to design fixtures and processes to ensure the effectiveness of measurement systems.
• Provides technical guidance to all personnel to assist in the use of statistical process control and problem solving techniques.
• Provide other quality engineering support as assigned by the Quality Manager.
• Identifies, defines, and recommends issues for quality control
• In-depth knowledge and implementation of statistical techniques, with ability to identify, analyze and define possible solutions for continuous product and process improvement.
• Good knowledge and understanding of computer programs, applications and databases.
• Knowledge of inspection and hand measure for backup/self check
• Curiosity to learn computer aided measuring through laser or CMM
• Employs excellent written and oral communication skills
Education, Training, and Skill Recommendations/Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
• Solidworks experience
• Strong computer aptitude
• Training in Six Sigma/Quality Methods
• 1-3 year of experience within a manufacturing environment
•Salary commensurate with experience; benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, 401k plan with match. Opportunity to participate in annual incentive program.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Chicago, IL - solidworks, manufacturing engineer, mill,...
CNC Manufacturing Engineer
Chicago, IL - cnc, manufacturing engineer, cad, lean,...
Quality Engineer/Risk Management
Skokie, IL - quality engineer, qa, engineer,...
Lake Bluff, IL - plastics, profile, tooling, material, oem, waste,...
Bilingual Quality Engineer
Buffalo Grove, IL - cnc, quality engineer, quality manager, chinese,...
IT Director, Strategy and Engagement
Vernon Hills, IL - it, information technology, technology, quality,...
Quality Manager - Sheet Metal
Vernon Hills, IL - quality manager, metal, sheet metal, sheet...