Director of Nursing Services – Murfreesboro, TN
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to lead clinical services in a skilled nursing facility located in the greater Murfreesboro, Tennessee area. Great opportunity for a dynamic DON in a regional company with a reputation for quality.
This facility requires a well-seasoned Director of Nursing with a successful regulatory track record and team building skills. The DNS is responsible for assuring quality nursing care by continually assessing and evaluating clinical policies and procedures, and implementing changes when appropriate.
We require a professional, engaged nursing executive who will elevate the quality and professionalism of the staff. Strong clinical skills are required. The Director of Nursing will support the facility’s staff by providing leadership and clinical expertise. This position offers a generous compensation package including outstanding benefits.
Director of Nursing Qualifications
• A well-documented proven history of providing excellent survey results
• BSN preferred
• 5 years’ recent experience as Director of Nursing within Long term care required
• Employment stability
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
Director of Nursing Responsibilities
• Maintain impeccable regulatory compliance and ensure high quality medical care for all residents
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship
• Proactively respond to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance
• Track outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and implement plans of correction
• Provide adequate staffing at all times based on census
• Ensure that annual competency evaluations and performance reviews are completed in a timely manner; participate in facility Performance Improvement Program
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
Entry Level Outside Sales
Murfreesboro, TN - outside, executive, development, outside sales,...
Executive Kitchen Manager - Murfreesboro, TN
Murfreesboro, TN - executive, restaurant, beverage, gold, food,...
Physician / Internal Medicine / Tennessee / Tennessee Hospital
TN - seeking, add, search, options, package,...
Account Executive Sales
Murfreesboro, TN - executive, receivable, account executive, sales,...
Entry Level Outside Sales
Murfreesboro, TN - executive, outside sales, outside, sales,...
Murfreesboro, TN - dealer, office, executive, single, car, calling,...
Murfreesboro, TN - office, willing, meeting, executive, dealer,...