Regional Nurse Consultant – Seattle, WA
We have a new job opening for a Regional Director of Clinical Services / Nurse Consultant with responsibility for clinical operations in a group of Skilled Nursing Facilities / Nursing Homes in Washington state. This is a great opportunity to join a mid-size SNF company based in the Pacific Northwest.
As Regional Clinical Director / Regional Nurse Consultant you will be called upon to oversee clinical and operational activities for Nursing Home clinical staff. In this role you will provide clinical expertise, guidance, advocacy, tools, training, and information through consultation that will enable your region’s facilities to maintain company standards.
Regional Nurse Consultant responsibilities:
• Providing training and education
• Managing clinical competency validation programs
• Supporting the clinical education infrastructure
• Ensuring quality clinical outcomes in assigned region
• Monitoring clinical advancements within the industry
• Implementing protocols to keep up with current innovations
• Maintaining impeccable regulatory compliance in the region
• Developing policies to mitigate risk
• Revising protocols as needed to keep pace with emerging clinical best practices
• Participating in the quality assurance process
• Ensuring optimal reimbursement rates in assigned facilities
• Auditing facility documentation and makes recommendations for improvement
• Providing clinical guidance to ensure optimal quality of care in the region
• Communicating effectively with staff, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion
• Conducting operational reviews to assess regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and quality improvement opportunities
Regional Nurse Consultant requirements:
• Current RN license
• Prior regional / multi-facility experience within Long Term Care / Nursing Homes
• Clinical management experience
• The ability to travel if needed
The chosen Regional Nurse candidate will be offered a market leading compensation and benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email resume to JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nursing Home Administrator
Seattle, WA - home administrator, administrator,...
Software Evaluation Consultant
Kirkland, WA - executive, consultant, erp, software, project,...
Entry Level Sales & Communications Manager
Seattle, WA - trainers, sales, executive, director, manager,...
Seattle, WA - change management, literate, resource, hill,...
Global Executive Progam Manager
Seattle, WA - executive, cio, marketing, program, aws,...
Direct Sales & Marketing Consultant
Seattle, WA - sales, executive, direct sales, marketing,...
Operations Strategy and Analytics Lead
Seattle, WA - executive, direct support, mba, operations, amazon,...