Role : IBM ODM Sr. Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Type : Full Time Permanent
Job Description :
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
• 5+ years’ experience in rule based solution development in complex environment using IBM ODM/Jrules
• Ability to interpret business requirement and creation of execution object model.
• Experienced in development and testing of business rules using Business Action Language and Decision Tables
• Experienced with IBM ODM 8.X version with WebSphere Application Server.
• Familiarity with techniques/tools and best practices to be used for rule extraction/harvesting from existing legacy systems and their externalization.
• Java, JEE (WebSphere Application Server)
• Web Services and HTDS
• Basic understanding of Microsoft .net framework 4.5
• Test Driven Development with DVS and XML
• DB (SQL Server/Oracle)
Roles and responsibility : IBM ODM developer
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills : 5 years of experience with IBM ODM Rules Management is required
Total experience in required skill (years) : 6 - 10 years of IT experience
Jr. Systems Specialist/ Technical Support
Chicago, IL - vmware, ibm, technical support, server, sql,...
Chicago, IL - websphere, ibm, middleware, aix, architect,...
Chicago, IL - websphere, ibm, unix, weblogic, configuration,...
Application Engineer Senior Specialist
Chicago, IL - ibm, bpm, application, process, mq, testing,...
Sr Graph DB Developer IL
Chicago, IL - developer, java, db, sr, soft, api...
Financial Deal Advisor
Chicago, IL - ibm, airport, maker, ordinary, advisor, financial,...
IBM BPM Analyst
Chicago, IL - websphere, ibm, bpm, soa, analyst, xml, java,...