Role : IBM ODM Sr. Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Type : Full Time Permanent
Job Description :
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
• 5+ years’ experience in rule based solution development in complex environment using IBM ODM/Jrules
• Ability to interpret business requirement and creation of execution object model.
• Experienced in development and testing of business rules using Business Action Language and Decision Tables
• Experienced with IBM ODM 8.X version with WebSphere Application Server.
• Familiarity with techniques/tools and best practices to be used for rule extraction/harvesting from existing legacy systems and their externalization.
• Java, JEE (WebSphere Application Server)
• Web Services and HTDS
• Basic understanding of Microsoft .net framework 4.5
• Test Driven Development with DVS and XML
• DB (SQL Server/Oracle)
Roles and responsibility : IBM ODM developer
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills : 5 years of experience with IBM ODM Rules Management is required
Total experience in required skill (years) : 6 - 10 years of IT experience
Chicago, IL - websphere, aix, ibm, mq, oracle, c c++...
Senior IBM Sterling Developer
Chicago, IL - edi, sterling, ibm, developer, .net...
IBM BPM Analyst
Chicago, IL - websphere, bpm, ibm, analyst, xml, soa, java,...
Java Front-end Developer
Chicago, IL - rs, websphere, developer, java, sql, airline,...
IBM Sterling Order Management System - Relo Offered
Chicago, IL - websphere, sterling, ibm, java, 90k, middleware,...
Chicago, IL - developer, sql, sql server, database, server,...
Chicago, IL - websphere, middleware, foundry, j2ee, hadoop,...