Our client is a Tier I automotive supplier. Due to growth in their business they have a need for a Product Design Engineer.
This position acts as the technical liaison with the customer and is responsible for product design & development. It will provide technical support to the customer, and be responsible for all product engineering activities. This is a hands-on position that will work across the organization with cross-functional teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for all design & development activities
* Provide support for a successful launch
* Responsible for interpretation of customer specifications and requirements
* Coordinate program design, calculation and testing for customer
* Participate in customer and internal design/technical reviews
This is a high-profile position, offering an excellent opportunity for continued advancement.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* BSME preferred
* 3+ years experience in the Automotive industry
* CAD experience
* Good communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed
Design Release Engineer
MI - electronics, solar, ppap, automotive, release,...
MI - electronics, solar, ppap, automotive, korean,...
Product Development Engineer
MI - plastic, mechanical engineer, engineer, automotive,...
MI - urgently, electronics, solar, ppap, automotive,...
Director of Program Management
MI - solar, urgently, electronics, korean, automotive,...
Experienced Automotive Line Technicians -ASE certs
Port Huron, MI - service advisor, port, automotive, repair, advisor,...
MACHINE Design Engineer
Marysville, MI - design engineer, machine, engineer, visa, design,...