Position: Security Admin (Cloud)
Location: Marysville, OH 43040
Seeking an experienced Security Administrator with Cloud technologies. Responsibilities include:
• Create, test and deploy new access control rules, signatures, and then validate results via post-deployment report
• Ability to evaluate risk to the company and apply this methodology to active data loss incidents / vulnerabilities specific to cloud infrastructure
• Conduct adhoc security assessments and checks to proactively and/or reactively identify new vulnerabilities within Honda's cloud infrastructure
• Creates and implements engineering methodologies to monitor operation of IT systems to detect suspicious activity that could indicate an attempted or actual intrusion involving virtual Windows, UNIX, Linux, Email, or mobile platforms.
• Advises and recommends security technology solutions such as but not limited to: cloud storage, cloud applications, cloud integration, and cloud security architecture.
• Advanced inter-networking and mobile troubleshooting skills
• Experienced design and development; cross systems technical knowledge; subject matter expertise in one or more technical areas; demonstrates knowledge of technologies beyond core focus of initial study
BA/BS Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
5 to 7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration
Understanding of in security subjects
Knowledge of security policies and interprets policies
Understanding of a specific security application or tool and how it works
Ability to assess security safeguards
Ability to deal with threats and intermediate level incidents
Ability to deal with intrusions at a moderate threat level
Knowledge of information security principles. including risk assessment and access management
Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, specifically: experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
Must be able to perform hands-on support for a wide range of cloud technologies specific to information security
Must be able to assist in developing cloud based security controls and document
Must have a strong grasp of cloud computing PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS fundamentals with experience developing security plans or conducting assessments of cloud solutions
Must have experience with deploying cloud based applications, such as Office365, GoogleDocs, Amazon Web Services, ServiceNow, etc.
Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and solutions during incidents.
Ability to work independently and manage time effectively utilizing work and project plans to meet deadlines.
Participates in all phases of project planning in security service support, including functional requirements, design specifications, testing, implementation into Security Operations.
Preferred to have least one of the following certifications of the Cloud Security Alliance: CCSK, CCSP.
Preferred security Certifications: CCNA or CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, RHCA, RHCE, CCSP, SANS Specialized certification: CISSP, CISM, Ethical Hacking.
Specialized certification: CISSP, CISM, Ethical Hacking.
Security Administrator III
Marysville, OH - administrator, security, network security, ccna,...
Marysville, OH - administrator, directory, japanese, security,...
AIX Admin - Ohio
Marysville, OH - websphere, aix, steel, middleware, ibm, os,...
Must love to travel / Entry Level Sales Trainer
OH - rep, marketing, admin, clerk, administrator,...
Administrative Support For Adecco At Honda North America
Marysville, OH - honda, administrative assistant, meetings, admin,...
Splunk Admin (Security Experience Is Must )
Columbus, OH - admin, security, information security, box,...
Jr Marketing Consultant / Outgoing Personalities a Plus
OH - rep, admin, sales engineer, administrator, clerk,...