Staff Licensed Nurse – Vancouver, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Vancouver, Washington. This is a full time Day Shift position.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. This facility offers progressive rehabilitative and long-term care programs, as well as short-term and respite care services. It offers a range of services, including 24-hour nursing care and physical, speech and occupational therapies. There are various social activities including bingo, day trips, games, crafts, painting, movies, ice cream socials, and special music events for residents’ entertainment. The center's facilities include wellness center, and full-service community and private dining, family and living rooms. In addition, the building has a library and computers with Internet access.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing Services, provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Shower Aide Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA - aide, hair, painting, nail, assistant,...
Dietary Cook Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA - dietary, cook, painting, food, vancouver, library,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA - hair, painting, assistant, nursing assistant,...
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Vancouver, WA - licensed, l.p.n., vancouver, lvn, practical,...
Route Driver - Tanker - Local - Vancouver WA #3466
Vancouver, WA - delivery driver, painting, answer, vehicle, driver,...
Home Care Nurse / RN / LPN / Homecare / Home Health
Vancouver, WA - l.p.n., lvn, tube, licensed, nurse, vocational,...
LTC / LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse
Portland, OR - l.p.n., team, licensed, nurse, nursing, medical,...