GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Top 5 Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Five to ten years product management experience required.
2. Bachelor’s degree (Technical, Scientific or Engineering) with related experience required.
3. International marketing experience- Must have managed a portfolio of products in a Global environment.
4. Must have managed a Product Management Team/Function.
5. Experience with injection molding or extrusion preferred.
Company Overview: The Company is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and integrated systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. They are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion equipment.
• Five to ten years product management experience with injection molding or extrusion.
• International marketing experience.
• Must have managed a portfolio of products in a global environment.
Global Pricing & Product Strategy
• Define the global strategy and offering of the global product line, including performance objectives and input to functional specifications with cost, price and reliability objectives.
• Prepare the product demand forecast based on the market forecast and for meeting market share objectives.
• Determine product pricing and recommend pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives and preparation of plans for margin improvement where necessary.
Customer and Sales Support
• Maintain and build close relationships with Customers to understand their requirements and business priorities.
• Work the sales department to develop and close opportunities with key customers.
New Product Development
• Gather customer & market requirements for product enhancements across all global regions.
Product Line Profitability
• Work with Operations and Finance to ensure that the product lines meet revenue & profitability targets.
• Prepare competitive analysis and formulation of competitive counter strategies for all new products and existing products.
• Responsible for product promotion plan including trade shows, product literature plan, product training plan and product distribution plan to achieve business plan objectives for assigned products.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush at email@example.com. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.
OH - injection, molding, sales engineer, plastic,...
OH - injection, molding, programmer, controls engineer,...
Injection Mold Design Engineer
Cincinnati, OH - injection, mold, cnc, molding, design engineer,...
Staff / Senior / Mechanical Design Engineer (PDC)
- molding, injection, mechanical design,...
Plastics Process Engineer
Hamilton, OH - injection, molding, process engineer,...
Cincinnati, OH - injection, cable, lineman, underground, voltage...
Waco, TX - engineering manager, project engineer, plant, 90k,...