GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Top 5 Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Five to ten years product management experience required.
2. Bachelor’s degree (Technical, Scientific or Engineering) with related experience required.
3. International marketing experience- Must have managed a portfolio of products in a Global environment.
4. Must have managed a Product Management Team/Function.
5. Experience with injection molding or extrusion preferred.
Company Overview: The Company is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and integrated systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. They are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion equipment.
• Five to ten years product management experience with injection molding or extrusion.
• International marketing experience.
• Must have managed a portfolio of products in a global environment.
Global Pricing & Product Strategy
• Define the global strategy and offering of the global product line, including performance objectives and input to functional specifications with cost, price and reliability objectives.
• Prepare the product demand forecast based on the market forecast and for meeting market share objectives.
• Determine product pricing and recommend pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives and preparation of plans for margin improvement where necessary.
Customer and Sales Support
• Maintain and build close relationships with Customers to understand their requirements and business priorities.
• Work the sales department to develop and close opportunities with key customers.
New Product Development
• Gather customer & market requirements for product enhancements across all global regions.
Product Line Profitability
• Work with Operations and Finance to ensure that the product lines meet revenue & profitability targets.
• Prepare competitive analysis and formulation of competitive counter strategies for all new products and existing products.
• Responsible for product promotion plan including trade shows, product literature plan, product training plan and product distribution plan to achieve business plan objectives for assigned products.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.
Maintenance Technician - Plastic Injection Molding
Cincinnati, OH - injection, molding, injection molding, plastic,...
Project Manager (Plastics Machine Manufacturing)
Batavia, OH - injection, molding, plastic, mold,...
Cincinnati, OH - injection, molding, welding, mechanic, crane,...
Injection Molding Press Operator Pick your Shift
Amelia, OH - injection, molding, press, injection molding,...
Senior Product Manager 4
Cincinnati, OH - product manager, strategy, product, figure,...
Senior Product Manager 4
Cincinnati, OH - product manager, card, product management, expense,...
Tool Design Engineer
Mason, OH - injection, design engineer, molding, plastic,...