Cloud Infrastructure Operations Manager
BA/BS Information Technology, Computer Science
• Deep knowledge of web services, distributed systems, and web application development
• 5-8 years of Cloud infrastructure engineering experience,
• MUST have a strong infrastructure architecture background with experience in virtualization technologies,
• MUST possess broad knowledge of systems infrastructure that power today’s modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in one or more areas: compute, networking, storage, high availability, cloud security, application performance,
• Requires a strong understanding and knowledge of Linux, Automation Tools (Chef or Puppet), AWS Services (EC2, Network, ELB, S3/EBS, etc.) or similar Public Cloud platform, and scripting languages (Ruby, Perl or other) is a must,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with outstanding interpersonal skills
• Understanding of networking, load balancing principles and approaches to scaling out of systems, and
• Requires being familiar with deployment methodologies and tools for application code.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to work across functional boundaries, build consensus and drive results,
• MUST be a problem solver, able to balance competing priorities, strong process orientation and ability to manage through complexity and rapid change, and good presentation skills
• Track record in working and consulting with colleagues - have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/business users as well as with third party development groups,
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team- player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
Requires being passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Responsible for cloud infrastructure operations and advanced technologies at scale with an emphasis on Amazon Web Services (AWS). This team manages access controls, security models, big data implementations, data center network infrastructure, deployment automation and maintenance, and cluster management.
- Also responsible to plan and organize resources to implement and operate the AWS infrastructure according to requirements as specified by development, architecture and package solution teams.
- Responsible for designing, building, and improving cloud environments on AWS,
• Lead the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering and Operations team daily activities including automation in the environment, monitoring systems, logging, and infrastructure as a service activity,
• Ensure optimal systems performance,
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience,
• Represent the infrastructure team in matters such as architecture review meetings, project status, capacity planning, data management,
• Ensure proper security infrastructure management, and
• Manage and report on critical operational metrics regarding the health of the infrastructure.
Director Service Management
Santa Monica, CA - chef, itil, infrastructure, cloud, aws, ebs,...
DIRECTOR SERVICE MANAGEMENT AWS
Santa Monica, CA - chef, itil, infrastructure, aws, cloud, automation,...
DIRECTOR SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Santa Monica, CA - chef, itil, infrastructure, cloud, automation, aws,...
Project Lead - Internet Systems Technology
Culver City, CA - chef, web, film, infrastructure, cloud, engineer,...
Director of Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps / SRE
Culver City, CA - chef, web, infrastructure, devops, cloud,...
Director, Infrastructure Operations
Torrance, CA - infrastructure, security, ops, web, aws, director,...
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
CA - operations manager, catering, manager, chefs,...