PLEASE NOTE: These contractors are needed for a short term, 3-6 month assignment. Doshi Associates is recruiting for a client company in the Greater Detroit area, not for its own purposes.
Responsible for developing strategic communication plans and producing products consistent with established business goals and objectives. Ensure that key messages and information reach target audiences, and adjusts messages based on key input and feedback. Design, create, and produce strategic communications for internal and external audiences.
- Provide strategic communication counseling to business partners based on communication expertise and understanding of business unit and enterprise goals.
- Ensure all internal and external communications are integrated and aligned with business strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media contacts to establish an ongoing communications path for company issues, development, products and services.
- Provide internal and external communication counsel and support to senior leader(s) within the business unit.
- Maintain a keen focus on delivering messaging to all stakeholders, including the media, customers, and employees. Manage and is accountable for communication projects from inception to completion; operating with substantial latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions.
- Manage multiple projects with supervision, ensuring budget compliance, and achievement of strategic communication objectives. Effectively manage all business unit communications from strategic, outcome-driven planning through tactical execution.
- Provide input to annual communication strategy.
- Research topics and produces corresponding written communication.
- Foster teamwork within departments and cross-functional teams. Ensure appropriate research analysis and continuous improvement efforts are undertaken to measure and improve communication impact within own discipline.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline and 5-plus years of related experience.
- Demonstrated competence in written and oral communications, required. - Ability to manage multiple project deadlines, special events, and crisis communications.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and perform multiple, concurrent project work to achieve team goals and objectives. Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines. Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities. Utilize a variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to which they are assigned.
This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
Application Programmer Analyst
Detroit, MI - mainframe, programmer, vb, peoplesoft,...
Infrastructure Project Manager
Detroit, MI - project, information security, infrastructure,...
Public Relations Intern (Winter), Detroit
Detroit, MI - public, relations, communications, group,...
Global Internal Communications Manager for Initia
Detroit, MI - counselor, communications, internal, media, range,...
ENTRY LEVEL - MGMT TRAINING (Mon-Fri)
Detroit, MI - owners, communications, management, face,...
Business Account Manager - Entry Level (Mon - Fri)
Detroit, MI - telecommunication, communications, face,...
Dearborn, MI - develop, development, management, vendor,...