Solid, global manufacturer that offers stability and a family-friendly culture in a collaborative team environment.
• Managing and supervising the Maintenance Department;
• Developing and maintaining programs to ensure employees are properly trained in human safety, product quality and safety, employee relations and professional development;
• Managing the PM programs and Inventory Controls, and updating work orders;
• Responsibility for the cost justification, compiling specs, ordering and the installation of new equipment;
• Assisting in capital planning, proposals for expansions, budgeting, expenditure monitoring, and cost improvement projects;
• Maintaining and improving record keeping;
• Leading and participating in plant and corporate continuous improvement teams.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business Management, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred.
• 5+ years of maintenance management experience;
• Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, preventative maintenance, plant operations, government environmental and safety regulations;
• Knowledge of plant operations and production scheduling;
• Lean Manufacturing principles preferred;
• GMP, OSHA, etc.;
• Leadership, interpersonal, communication and team building skills;
• AutoCAD, SAP, MS Office applications.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Maintenance Manager 54073
New Ulm, MN - maintenance manager, welding, plant, usd, sap,...
Full Time Hotel Maintenance Person
MN - hotel, maintenance, sheet, preventive, inspection,...
Plant Operations Supervisor
MN - plant, elderly, plant operations,...
Value Added Product Manager
MN - qc, structural, sap, civil, plant, general manager,...
Manager, Plant Engineering/Maintenance
Madelia, MN - plant, refrigeration, environmental, engineering,...
SAP FSCM/Treasury Support Consultant
MN - sap, treasury, consultant, ar...
Senior QHSE Manager
New Ulm, MN - hse, qc, iso, sap, instrumentation, plant,...