Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. Develops and maintains accounting principles for internal control procedures. Also addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
• Directly report to Managing Director.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger system.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Support the Managing Director with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation of inventories, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Analyse the company's financial information.
• Involved in the strategic planning or the development of the company.
• Analyse and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions.
• Prepare financial reports for other groups, including creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities.
• Review and monitor costs inherent in the business.
• Financial forecasting and planning.
• Perform variance analysis.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the Managing Director.
Finance/Accounting Manager (apparel company)
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - ncr, analysis, accounting manager, accounting,...
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (1)
Philippines, Manila, NCR - ncr, accounting manager, accountancy, accounting,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - clerk, accounting manager, ncr, accounting,...
Finance and Accounting Manager
Philippines, Manila, NCR - ncr, accounting manager, sap, accounting,...
Philippines, Parañaque, NCR - ncr, accounting manager, accounting, sox, costing,...
Credit and Collection Associate
Philippines - collection, ph, learner, accounting, credit, fresh,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - accountant, ncr, accounting manager, makati,...