Salary: To $90k DOE
Relo: Partial (probably a lump sum to go toward household goods move but not a full move)
Nashville, TN AREA
Our client company in the construction and mining industry is seeking an experienced quality control manager.
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• AS (BS/BA preferred) (construction field desired)
• At least 3 years’ experience in quality in the construction field
• At least 3 years’ experience developing asphalt mix designs
• At least 3 years’ experience managing multiple sites (quarries and asphalt plants)
• At least 3 years’ experience managing labs and aggregate testing
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Quality Control Manager
Signal Hill, CA - superintendent, project engineer, navy,...
CONSTRUCTION QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
Austin, TX - qc, construction, control manager,...
General Utility Worker- Tennessee State Univ
Nashville, TN - company, time, able, must, employment, world,...
RN - Team Leader / Saint Thomas West Hospital / Full-Time Days
Nashville, TN - program, employment, full, application,...
Nashville, TN - chef, 90k, devops, engineer, nashville, banking,...
Plant Manager TAM130
Nashville, TN - plant manager, stamping, plant, edwards, metals,...
Tool and Die Makers (1st/2nd/3rd shift) KA124
Nashville, TN - die, stamping, edwards, plant, 3rd shift, tool,...