DAF is currently seeking a Quality Control Quality Assurance Inspector.
DAF is a rapidly-growing, diversified construction management firm seeking people to join our New York team. DAF employees are competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges, and are willing to take risks after careful evaluation. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
• Challenging complex environment projects
• Fosters creative and innovative problem solving rewarding success
• Encourages two-way communication with principles
• Opportunities for growth and development within the company
• Location flexibility – FL, SC, PA, NY etc.
The Quality Control Quality Assurance Inspector assists and supports the QCQA Manager on assigned projects. The QCQA Inspector plans, directs and supervises company quality control and assurance functions and activities established by the Contractor’s Quality Program and associated contract specifications. The Quality Control Quality Assurance Inspector must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
• Perform primary QC/QA inspections for all trades from excavation, formwork, rebar, concrete, backfill, utility relocations, welding, thru close out
• Perform secondary quality oversight of subcontractors work
• Document all inspections, tests, daily reports, and deliveries
• Work closely day to day with the superintendent and A/EOR
• Review contract specifications and drawings for inspection areas
• Attend all jobsite and quality meetings
• Notify QCQA Manager of all quality issues
• Insure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance
• Communicate and enforce Environmental, Health and Safety Management Program
• Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through personal actions and mentoring others
• Working knowledge of regulatory agency QA/QC requirements
• Degree in engineering and or construction management preferred
• 5 years of construction management experience
• General computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
• Solid understanding of construction industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Function effectively as part of a team
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Ability to understand and follow directions
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to read drawings and specifications
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Sent resume to email@example.com
NYCHA Field Inspector
New York, NY - inspector...
Quality Assurance Inspector
Keasbey, NJ - inspector, metal, sheet metal, sheet, assurance,...
New York, NY - inspector...
Quality Assurance Analyst
New York, NY - analyst, assurance, quality assurance, sql,...
Quality Assurance Specialist
New York, NY - assurance, quality assurance, quality, data,...
Entry Level Concrete & Soils Field Testing Technician Inspector
New York, NY - inspector, qc, document control, construction,...
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Jersey City, NJ - printing, quality assurance, assurance, quality,...