DAF is currently seeking a Construction Lead Estimator.
DAF is a rapidly-growing, diversified construction management firm seeking people to join our New York team. DAF employees are competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges, and are willing to take risks after careful evaluation. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
• Challenging complex environment projects
• Fosters creative and innovative problem solving rewarding success
• Encourages two-way communication with principles
• Opportunities for growth and development within the company
• Location flexibility – FL, SC, PA, NY etc.
The Lead Estimator will support management, operations and estimating staff in the review of project plans, requirements and specifications. The Lead Estimator will organize and supervise teams comprised of entry-level to executive-level employees and will perform pricing and bidding of construction projects.
• Review project plans, requirements and specifications
• Lead and coordinate teams of estimators to develop a large multidisciplinary estimate
• Determine labor and equipment costs
• Review accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing
• Review all bid documents and assess project risks
• Evaluate project logistics and project schedule
• Prepare bid packages
• Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier pricing
• Present quotes and estimates to senior leadership
• Degree in civil engineering and or construction management preferred
• 15 years construction experience, with 5 years in the field
• Estimating experience with large medical facilities and airports preferred
• Extensive knowledge of construction means and methods, costs and engineering principles
• Ability to lead teams of varying sizes and skill sets
• Capable of leading hard bids, negotiated bids, and conceptual projects
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Advanced computer skills with estimating software
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Sent resume to email@example.com
New York, NY - estimator, estimating, construction, newark,...
Estimator - NYCHA, SCA, DDC Experience Preferred
New York, NY - estimator, roofing, construction,...
Cost Estimator/Construction Manager
New York, NY - estimator, construction manager, construction,...
New York, NY - estimator, civil, projects, structural, hvac,...
New York, NY - estimator, cad, electrical, estimating,...
Construction Project Manager - Estimator
New York, NY - estimator, construction project, construction,...
New York, NY - estimator, structural, restoration, estimating,...