Electrical Controls Engineer : Factory Controls/PLC, (Western IL) #1345
We are a very stable automotive supplier in the Western region of Illinois and have been a mainstay in our community for over three generations.
We are seeking to hire an Electrical Controls Engineer with solid experience in Factory Controls Design and Engineering.
As an Electrical Controls Engineer, you will:
oversee the development of improvements to existing processes, and coordinate Engineering projects related to Factory PLC controls between Engineering, Manufacturing and Maintenance personnel to make these improvements.
As an Electrical Controls Engineer, your responsibilities include:
• Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
• Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment, major repair or upgrades of existing equipment, including controls, drives, and HMIs.
• Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
• Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
• Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, products, or systems for industrial applications.
• Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
• Troubleshoot down equipment and make repairs (or coordinate repairs with maintenance department) to return equipment to production.
• Develop budgets, estimate labor, materials, and construction costs.
• Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Required Skills and Experience for this Electrical Controls Engineering role:
• BSEE from an accredited university or college;
an Associate's degree in an EE / Engineering Technology plus three to five years of additional manufacturing experience.
• 2 to 10 years of Controls Engineering experience in a manufacturing/metalworking field or automotive
• Allen-Bradley or similar PLC Programming experience
• Interaction with other departments and personnel and natural ability to be a team player.
Factory Controls Design
Factory Controls Engineering
Salary and Rewards attached to our Electrical Controls Engineering rolls:
1. Base Salary (very open) based on Candidate’s background, education, skills and salary history. (3 – 10 years of factory controls electrical engineering experience is required
2. Full benefit package
3. Relocation Assistance (for the ideal candidate)
4. Career growth opportunities
Government Security Clearance may be required ***
How to apply for this role:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume along with a cover letter to Betty M Scott, email@example.com. After submitting your application, you are welcome to call our office 646 250 8103.
Electrical Factory Controls PLC Troubleshooting Engineer - IL
Bloomington, IL - plc, cnc, factory, metal, electrical, bradley,...
BMW Automotive Service Technician
IL - automotive, technician, mini, repair, factory,...
Electro Mechanical Maintenance Tech
IL - welding, mechanical, electrical, electro, plc,...
IL - electrician, electrical, plc, maintenance, plant,...
Controls Engineer / Technician - Peoria, IL
Peoria, IL - plc, scada, controls engineer, wastewater,...
Commercial Building Engineer
IL - fire, workday, alarm, electrical, engineer,...
Commercial Building Engineer
IL - fire, alarm, workday, engineer, electrical,...