• Responsibilities of a Process Assistant 2 are directed toward his/her technical and interpersonal skills
• Operation and cleaning of basic processing equipment
• Weighing of raw materials for Pilot Plant batches
• Clean and prepare utensils needed for projects
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. (Would always be a team lift)
• Disposal of finished product
• Identifying safety checks points and follow safety guidelines
• Complete all required safety training
• Ability to clean, operate and maintain equipment safely
• Experience with extrusion, milling, coating, food and weighting products are all examples of things candidates may have done in their past
• Science or technical training (College level preferred)
• 1-3 years’ experience in technical (Lab) or manufacturing environment
• Good mechanical skills. -Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrate judgment and competence
• Good attitude, flexibility and willingness to participate in an ever changing environment
• Must work well in a team and be willing to work at either Whippany, NJ or Fairlawn, NJ
East Hanover, NJ - coating, extrusion, milling, plant, pilot,...
HHAs- Paid Vacation
Livingston, NJ - aide, hha, health aide, health, joining, it,...
Totowa, NJ - inventory, customer service, customer, controls,...
Mail Room Clerk
Jersey City, NJ - printing, clerk, mail, scanning, city, 9001,...
Remittance Processing Associate II
Carlstadt, NJ - processor, clerk, processing, recruitment,...
UPS Part Time Package Handler
Secaucus, NJ - handler, clerk, material handler, warehouse...
Gate / Inventory / Clerk
North Bergen, NJ - clerk, rail, yard, shipping, inventory, railroad,...