• Responsibilities of a Process Assistant 2 are directed toward his/her technical and interpersonal skills
• Operation and cleaning of basic processing equipment
• Weighing of raw materials for Pilot Plant batches
• Clean and prepare utensils needed for projects
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. (Would always be a team lift)
• Disposal of finished product
• Identifying safety checks points and follow safety guidelines
• Complete all required safety training
• Ability to clean, operate and maintain equipment safely
• Experience with extrusion, milling, coating, food and weighting products are all examples of things candidates may have done in their past
• Science or technical training (College level preferred)
• 1-3 years’ experience in technical (Lab) or manufacturing environment
• Good mechanical skills. -Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrate judgment and competence
• Good attitude, flexibility and willingness to participate in an ever changing environment
• Must work well in a team and be willing to work at either Whippany, NJ or Fairlawn, NJ
East Hanover, NJ - coating, extrusion, milling, plant, technical,...
Process Technician( Milling, coating food)
Fair Lawn, NJ - coating, milling, extrusion, plant, lawn,...
Thin Film Coating Technician
Newton, NJ - coating, film, optical, coatings,...
Fiber Draw Technician
Long Hill, NJ - fiber, coating, optical, extrusion, optic, die,...
Sterilization Technician /Assistant
NJ - assistant, technician, ray, maintenance, clerical,...
Clifton, NJ - pest, cleaning, recruiter, process, quality, call,...
Extrusion Machine Operator
Elizabeth, NJ - plastic, extrusion, machine operator, machine...