• Responsibilities of a Process Assistant 2 are directed toward his/her technical and interpersonal skills
• Operation and cleaning of basic processing equipment
• Weighing of raw materials for Pilot Plant batches
• Clean and prepare utensils needed for projects
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. (Would always be a team lift)
• Disposal of finished product
• Identifying safety checks points and follow safety guidelines
• Complete all required safety training
• Ability to clean, operate and maintain equipment safely
• Experience with extrusion, milling, coating, food and weighting products are all examples of things candidates may have done in their past
• Science or technical training (College level preferred)
• 1-3 years’ experience in technical (Lab) or manufacturing environment
• Good mechanical skills. -Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrate judgment and competence
• Good attitude, flexibility and willingness to participate in an ever changing environment
• Must work well in a team and be willing to work at either Whippany, NJ or Fairlawn, NJ
East Hanover, NJ - coating, extrusion, milling, plant, safety, pilot,...
Fair Lawn, NJ - coating, lawn, extrusion, plant, technician,...
Production Operator 1st Shift - Wurster Coating
Somerset, NJ - coating, manufacturing, batch, 1st shift, 1st,...
Film Coating Production Operator- 2nd Shift
Somerset, NJ - coating, film, batch, manufacturing, packaging,...
Mechanical/Electrical Assembler $13.50/HR (No experience )
Parsippany, NJ - assembler, coating, hr...
IT Business Analyst
East Hanover, NJ - document, pharmaceutical, process, ba,...
Caldwell, NJ - plant manager, plant, bakery, gmp, manufacturing,...