Position: Business Analyst
Location: Culver City, CA 90232
Contract To Hire
• Experience with Application Production Support Management at all stages of the SDLC with emphasis on Requirements gathering from the business users and user acceptance testing to ensure the development met the criteria of the functional requirement.
• Experience with writing Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications
• Experience with working with an Onsite Technical Lead - to organize and manage a monthly release schedule based on customer priority and also to solve intra-day service issues e.g. Data issues, workarounds etc.
• In-depth understanding of the principles of Software Quality Assurance
• Must have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal, organizational, time management, leadership and supervisory skills
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities, Strong estimating and risk assessment skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Highly client-facing, this person would take the direct calls from the end users on issues & enhancement requests
• Perform UAT on monthly builds on behalf of the user. Should be able to spot trends in defects found in UAT that indicate there is a gap in the QA process, methodology, or test cases and help to close those to reduce the length of the UAT cycle
• Interface with the internal product management team that is managing product direction. Communicate customer needs up and release/production direction back down to customer stakeholders and the end user
• Responsible to certify the application meets the business objectives and requirements
• Develop or modify moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages
• Write functional specifications
• Understand business needs and design the solution
• Perform validation of delivery and coordinate with business group for UAT
• Responsible for maintaining consistent standards and best practices proactively identify, recommend and implement process improvements to the Quality Assurance process.
• Provides timely, effective written and verbal communication on the status of quality assurance activities and effectively manages expectations regarding status, risks and assumptions as well as changes to project delivery, scope or cost resulting from QA
“Nice to have” Skills and Experience
• Experience with managing the SDLC process within a ticket-based system (e.g. ServiceNow, JIRA)
• Experience in test management tool (QC/ALM) developing automated test scripts utilizing QTP (or comparable tool sets), using Selenium or any other performance test tool will be considered as a plus point
Junior QA Analyst
Culver City, CA - qc, android, qa, ios, analyst, qa analyst,...
Culver City, CA - analyst, liaison, qa, users, uat, primary,...
QA/QC Associate I
Los Angeles, CA - qc, qa, biology, dietary, raw, biochemistry,...
QA/QC Associate I
Los Angeles, CA - qc, biology, qa, dietary, biochemistry, chemistry,...
Los Angeles, CA - qa, edi, qc, hp, test cases, qtp, software quality,...
CA - analyst, project, information technology, soft,...
Systems Analyst - Jira and UAT (.Net plus)
Santa Monica, CA - .net, uat, jira, analyst, qa, green card,...