Certified Nursing Assistant / Caregiver – Sandpoint, ID
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / Caregiver in an Assisted Living Facility in Sandpoint, Idaho. We seek team oriented Nursing Assistants or Caregivers with desire to provide exceptional care and service. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members. Part time and full time positions available, 2pm-10pm and 6am-2pm.
The town of Sandpoint is nestled at the base of the Sekirk Mountains. Even more special are our beautiful grounds, gardens, patios and walking paths for everyone to enjoy. Staff continuity and longevity create an atmosphere of understanding and appreciation for each resident and the assisted living environment. Most of our services are designed for those who are no longer able to live independently but are capable of enjoying many activities with some daily assistance. Residents benefit from personal care and health services according to individual needs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Nursing Assistant / Caregiver responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / Caregiver qualifications:
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Account Executive - Hire - Train
ID - executive, account executive, human resource,...
Spokane Valley, WA - caregiver...
Spokane Valley, WA - caregiver, elderly, living...
CNA Instructor Colville, WA
Colville, WA - instructor, nursing assistant, trainer, cna,...
Sandpoint, ID - apartment, assistant, service delivery, park,...
Sandpoint, ID - noc, personal, apartment, fire, resident, customer,...
Direct Support Professional - Caregiver
Spokane, WA - caregiver, direct support, hiring, support,...