Staff Registered Nurse – La Grande, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in La Grande, Oregon. This is a full-time, Night Shift position. Part time opportunities are also available.
We are a small team making huge things happen for this skilled and long term bed facility.
Over the last two years we have experienced tremendous success. Our primary focus is on serving our community. The selected nurse will receive a competitive wage as well as a generous sign on bonus. This is a great opportunity for a new nurse to get their feet wet and learn from our very experienced team as well as for a veteran nurse who wants to contribute their knowledge to an open-minded team that thrives on progress and improvement.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
OR - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Certified Nurse Midwife
OR - nurse, estimating, part, nursing, program,...
La Grande, OR - nurse, charge, charge nurse, resident, clinical,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Stepdown-Telemetry
Pendleton, OR - nurse, r.n., payroll, housing, registered,...
Director of Nursing Services
La Grande, OR - director, nursing, term care, ltc, care,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg
Pendleton, OR - psychiatric, r.n., nurse, payroll, housing,...
Sales Representative - Ruminants
OR - animal, territory, search, visa sponsorship, visa,...