Our client is a top-rated, well capitalized, longstanding multiple location community bank and are looking for an experienced Ag Lender to join their team. They provide very competitive compensation, benefits package, and opportunities for growth!
• Will inherit loan portfolio and be responsible for maintaining existing relationships and developing new business.
• Successful candidate must have Ag lending experience along with good credit and business development skills.
• Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers/management in a professional and confidential manner.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• Relocation package available.
Compensation: $70,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience)
If you are looking to join an extremely healthy and stable bank, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. Confidentiality - you can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8058
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent!
Mortgage Loan Originator I
Wichita, KS - mortgage, loan officer, mortgage loan, bank, loan,...
Business Development Officer
Wichita, KS - wells, loan, fargo, credit, officer, fitness,...
Business Relations Coordinator- Entry Level
Wichita, KS - management, development, looking, team, entry,...
ACCELERATED START DATE -Entry Level Communications
Wichita, KS - management, development, looking, team,...
Driver CDL Driver )
Wichita, KS - funeral, agricultural, paint, casting, concrete,...
Junior Water Resources Engineer
Wichita, KS - gis, civil, agricultural, engineer, hydraulic,...
Communications Coordinator-Entry Level
Wichita, KS - team, well, development, communications,...