Organizes and administers all areas of the nursing service department. The Senior Director performs a variety of administrative and managerial functions.
1. Plan, direct, monitor activities of the assigned departments as reflected in the mission of the hospital and in accordance with federal, state, local laws and regulations as well as standards established by Joint Commission.
2. Promotes sound fiscal operation by maintaining an effective budgeting process within the division.
3. Advise and make recommendations to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) regarding budgeting, cost and financial matters.
4. Actively participate with leaders of the governing body, medical staff, management and clinical areas in the hospital decision making structures and processes for the planning, promoting and conducting of organization wide performance improvement activities.
5. Direct the operations of assigned departments and appraise their performances, including authority to hire and terminate, subject to CNO approval.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Education: Master’s Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Administration or related field required.
Experience: Five years leadership experience in acute care hospital required.
Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Registered Nurse currently licensed with the State of Washington required. Nursing Administration Certification preferred. Current BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
Emergency Room Director State (RN) CPH#
WA - director, emergency room, master, salary, family,...
Patient Care Manager
WA - manager, director, master, six, district,...
Physician / Medical Director / Permanent
WA - doctor, director, coding, cpt, officer, chief,...
Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse (Travel NICU RN)
Yakima, WA - degree, active, gyn, ob, nursing, medical, flight,...
Yakima, WA - director, administrator, statistics, monthly,...
Family Medicine Director
WA - soccer, director, football, family medicine, music,...
Physician / Psychiatry - Child/Adolescent / Permanent
WA - child, medical director, psychiatry, director,...