• This position plays a vital role in improving the client's working capital position.
• This is achieved by working to collect on accounts receivable with direct assignment of specific accounts in a region.
• Duties also include, but not limited to: order release, processing new credit applications, credit line renewals with a credit limit recommendation to the credit representative, and various credit department functions as directed by supervisor.
• 40% Contact customer on open accounts receivables items: responsible for reviewing the weekly receivable report and contacting the customer on all past due items.
• Also will utilize weekly task list to send weekly statements, invoices copies, etc.
• to the customer and appropriate follow up if no response.
•40% Review plant systems and hold/release orders: reviewing orders will require review of hold queue and contacting the customers on any past due items, over limit issues and prepayment for designated accounts.
• Collaboration with sales, logistics and other departments are vital.
• 10% Credit file update: review credit files by obtaining and analyzing financials, credit reports, bank/trade references and compiling data to submit credit line recommendation to the credit representative.
•5% Credit application processing: associate will work external parties to obtain bank and trade references for potential new customers.
• This could require multiple phone and email communications to complete.
•5% Other: special projects or any other duties as assigned.
• Time management, organizational and prioritization skills that allow for success in fast-paced environmentAbility to work with multiple business functions and deal with competing factors to achieve desired results
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
• At least 1 year basic accounting experience
• At least 1 year customer service experience
• Self starter with dedication to quality results
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills to work with internal and external parties
• Ability to remain firm, polite, and professional in challenging situations to achieve the desired end result
• Working with many individual personalities
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Credit experience or financial statement analysis
• Bilingual- Spanish or French Pre-Employment
Accounting Clerk II
Wichita, KS - clerk, credit, accounting clerk, plant, receivable,...
Entry Level Accountant/ Sr. Accounting Assistant
Wichita, KS - accountant, accounting assistant, sap, assistant,...
Data Conversion Specialist
Wichita, KS - sap, data, plants, bulk, parts, data entry,...
Administrative Assistant in a Construction
Wichita, KS - ehs, construction project, admin, construction,...
Wichita, KS - clerk, sap, accounting clerk, accounting...
Blair, NE - sap, admin, administrative assistant,...
Wichita, KS - accounting clerk, clerk, pr, sheet, hr, entry,...