Master Builder Level 1 Machine Tools needed! Job #3284
Location: Rockford IL
Machine Tool manufacturing company looking for a
Responsible for assembly of precision/complex spindle, spindle unit, and gearbox sub-assemblies
* Assembles complex spindles, spindle units, gearboxes and sub-assemblies as defined in the assembly plan
* Perform and document checks as part of the assembly process to insure the product meets quality standards
* Identify part or design non-conformances and complete appropriate documentation when issues are identified
* Communicate design issues or improvements to engineering when necessary
* Moves all parts using cranes, forklifts, low/high boys, etc.
* Hooks up parts using chains, straps, shackles, etc.
* Complies with all company Safety Standards regarding moving objects
* Assists with any other tasks as needed including but not limited to housekeeping duties
* Capable of organizing work area
* Capable of using precision measuring equipment
* Capable of complex mechanical assembly requiring fitting and alignment to very tight tolerances
* Must have knowledge of assembly and manufacturing processes and practices
* Ability to read, interpret and apply concepts from complex assembly drawings
* Ability to read basic electrical drawings
* Ability to read basic hydraulic drawings
* Proficient in the use of required hand and power tools
* 10-20 years or more experience in a field related to basic job function
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Preferred Associate degree, military or vocational training in a technology related field
* Basic Computer knowledge
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. 10+ years of experience in complex mechanical assembly requiring fitting and alignment to very tight tolerances.
2. Ability to read, interpret and apply concepts from complex electrical and hydraulic assembly drawings including.
3. Proficient in the use of required hand and power tools as well as precision measuring equipment.
4. High School Diploma or GED Required. Preferred Associate's degree, military or vocational training in a technology related field.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3284. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Mechanical Design Engineer - Machine Tool - IL #3189
Rockford, IL - mechanical design, design engineer, catia, cad,...
Master Builder Level 1 - Machine Tools
Rockford, IL - assembly, drawings, machine, hydraulic, power,...
Master Builder Level 1 - Machine Tools-3284
Rockford, IL - assembly, drawings, machine, hydraulic, vocational,...
Machine Builder / Level 2
Rockford, IL - piping, assembly, machine, electrical, trainer,...
Rockford, IL - machine operator, machine, line, operator,...
Machine Maitenance Technician
Rockford, IL - cnc, machine, plc, bradley, hydraulic,...
Machine Maintenance Technician - Machine Tools - IL #3552
Rockford, IL - cnc, plc, machine, bradley, maintenance technician,...