Fantastic opening with our San Francisco Client – great compensation package!
Description: Our Client has recently adopted an enterprise solution for business process automation and is currently looking for a Business Solutions Architect to help design applications that are high quality, easy to use, perform well and make our users’ lives easier. This is a perfect opportunity to make a big difference in an organization that is undergoing rapid growth.
As a Business Solutions Architect for our Client, you will be in charge of conceptualizing, designing, and recommending automation solutions to meet business stakeholder requirements with an emphasis on BPM. You will work directly with stakeholders to identify the business's current problems and needs, and define a vision of automation to meet their objectives within the context of long term integrated solutions consistent with the enterprise strategy.
In addition, you will work closely with product owners, business subject matter experts, business analysts, developers, application architects and QA to insure BPM applications meet business and technical requirements, are maintainable and fit into the overall scheme of standards and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and decompose a business problem and help business stakeholders visualize their options for a solution. Document and present options in a clear and concise manner to a wide audience, which will include business and technical staff.
• Work with the business to create a business problem definitions and scope.
• Typical deliverables include one or more of the following:
o Statement of the problem being solved.
o The value in solving the problem (ROI).
o Assist product owners in the creation and prioritization of technology roadmaps.
o Creation of Business Process Models (BPMN 2.0).
o Conceptual Data Models.
o Functional Decompositions.
o Systems Diagrams.
o Epic User Stories.
o Wire Frames.
• Work with Enterprise architects to vet proposed solutions and technologies.
• Work with application architects in translating the business problem definitions into software design.
• Review software designs to ensure proposed implementations meet the stated business objectives.
• Design technical solutions based on existing technologies while insuring the flexibility to extend the solution into longer term.
• Occasional hands-on POC development in Appian.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 3+ years of experience building BPM applications, Appian preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in the banking industry, lending preferred.
• 5+ years designing and developing software solutions.
• 1+ years Agile methodology.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to think and plan long term, but execute to these goals in short-term as incremental change may work best for the organization at times.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation.
• Ability to work under pressure in high stress situations with a calm demeanor.
• Willingness to work some evenings and weekends in support of deployments.
BPM (Appian) Business Solutions Architect
San Francisco, CA - bpm, architect, bull, wire, automation, epic, qa,...
IBM BPM Architect
San Francisco, CA - ibm, architect, bpm, scrum, soa, oracle, pega,...
- IBM BPM Architect role San Francisco, CA - From Kutir
San Francisco, CA - ibm, bpm, designer, architect, contact details,...
QA Automation Architect - Automation and Performance Testing
San Francisco, CA - mainframe, qa, selenium, hp, aml, automation,...
San Francisco, CA - qa, selenium, manual testing, healthcare, testing,...
San Francisco, CA - architect, web, qa, adobe, cms, jsp, web design,...
San Francisco, CA - designer, j2ee, process engineering, pl, architect,...