We are seeking an experienced Healthcare Sales Representative/Business Development to sell courier/delivery services to hospitals, laboratories, institutional/long term care, specialty, infusion and large retail pharmacies, and other healthcare companies. Ideal candidate should be located in Nashville, TN and/or Birmingham, AL to handle the southeastern territory properly which includes: AL, MS, TN, TX, LA, OK, AR, and other assigned areas. This is a home-based office position.
Our prospects need delivery/courier services for medical supplies/equipment, pharmaceutical prescriptions, critical medicines, and infusion products for institutional/long term care (LTC) pharmacies (hospitals, labs, nursing homes, assisted livings, group homes and some hospice residences); retail pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, infusion pharmacies, etc.
Benefits: Base salary, commission (including residual commissions); one-time, new account bonuses; mileage reimbursement; expense reimbursement, healthcare; 401-k with a 3% match; and a home office. Laptop provided.
• Heavy phone calling to the southeast territory. You will have warm leads that are provided due to the marketing campaigns that we perform monthly/bi-monthly along with attending trade shows along with finding new prospects to call on. Responsible for calling on institutional/long-term care (LTC) pharmacies, retail pharmacies, specialty pharmacies (i.e. high-end medications; cancer medications, but not nuclear medicine), infusion companies, hospitals, laboratories, healthcare distributors, etc.
• Scheduling appointments in the southeast territory; making presentations
• Collecting logistic data from prospects, and assisting Operations with information they need to put together pricing for customers.
• Presenting pricing via phone, email, Skype, and in-person
• Possible servicing/account management duties
• May have to attend applicable trade shows
• Must complete weekly reports, have a minimum of one weekly sales conference call which are typically on Tuesday’s (which go over 4 types of prospects in detail), and handling other documentation including expense reports, quarterly reports, etc.
• Some college is highly preferred
• 2-5 years’ of experience of sales/business development experience specifically selling to the healthcare and/or pharmacy marketplace is required. This healthcare sales experience includes selling technology, automation, products/pharmaceuticals/medications, GPOs, ER, etc. Someone who has relationships with Buyers. Logistics experience is a plus.
• Must have MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook experience) and some type of CRM software (Salesforce is used at the customer). Mileage/logistics software is a plus
• Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently as well in a team-environment typically via phone/conference call
• Must have great time management skills, be very organized and detail oriented
• Must have proven track record of penetrating existing customer and new prospects and/or markets.
• Must be able to travel by car and/or plane to southeast. Typical travel is 1-2 days’ per week when you have a minimum of 3-5 scheduled sales appointments.
• US Citizen or Green Card Holders, no sponsorship available.
Jacksonville, FL - courier, logistic, operations manager, substance,...
Orlando, FL - courier, logistic, operations manager, substance,...
Dispatch & Warehouse Associate
Bentonville, AR - courier, warehouse associate, warehouse, dispatch,...
Dispatch & Warehouse Associate
Bentonville, AR - courier, warehouse associate, logistic, delivery,...
AFTER HOURS CONTRACT DRIVER(S) IN LITTLE ROCK, AR
Little Rock, AR - courier, logistic, delivery, specimen, logistics,...
Aston, PA - courier, cargo, van, delivery, service, provider,...