At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making life easier for expats! With 2.4 million members in 390 cities around the world, InterNations is the largest global network and information site for people who live and work abroad. What started as just an idea is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With an international team who’ve often lived abroad themselves, we understand what our members need most and we all work towards a shared goal. Together, we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home and connect with other international people in their communities.
About the role
The customer-oriented support of our members, the development of measures of quality assurance and the maintenance of our forums are key factors to the success of InterNations. As part of the Member Relations team, you will ensure the ongoing satisfaction of our ever-expanding member base.
As a Community Management Intern at InterNations, you will:
• screen registration requests in order to expand our vibrant communities
• provide help for our members in case of technical difficulties and questions about InterNations
• act as administrators for our online forums
• draft measures to improve customer loyalty, usage, and growth
You fulfill the following requirements:
• university student of any field of study
• the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
• availability for 6-12 months starting in January 2017
• ability to work independently; reliable and motivated
• very good to fluent written and spoken English
• experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
• practical experience with MS-Office and Internet applications
• interest and fascination for Web 2.0 applications and social communities
• a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international team
• a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
• regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
• a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany
• weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
PPC Online Marketing Mandatory Internship (m/f)
Germany, Munich, BY - online marketing, ppc, abroad, germany, very,...
Implementation Consultant - Germany (Munich/ Dusseldorf/ Hamburg)
Germany, Munich, BY - injection, https, german, etl, germany, dba,...
BlackRock iShares Intern, Munich
Germany, Munich, BY - germany, german, management, global, system,...
Associate Applications Engineer DFT
Germany, Munich, BY - engineer, cad, vlsi, simulation, c++, electronics,...
Integrationskoordinator Fahrdynamik (m/w)
Germany, Munich, BY - die, germany, im, engineering, ab...
E - Commerce Analytics Specialist (m/f)
Germany, Munich, BY - analytics, management, account, experience, sql,...
Group Program Manager (m/w)
Germany, Munich, BY - program, management, group, program manager, plant,...