* Job Description
Reporting to General Manager and HR Manager, the Cultural development intern is expected to work closely with the GM office to conduct English environment building and implementation.
1.English environment building & implementation (70%)
Communicate with employees in English, to exert a subtle influence on the staff's awareness of speaking English.
Sit in the English courses and conference calls as an observer to encourage the use of English language.
Give a monthly lecture to share the observations and report on the execution progress.
Deliver English Training Courses if needed.
Work with other departments to draft polices and reports.
2. Other tasks assigned by the supervisor (30%)
Candidates should possess the following:
English native speaker preferred
Strong communication skills and high sense of responsibility
Fluent oral English
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Easy-going, passionate and team work spirit
Friendly, amicable, people-oriented
Committing to at least 3 months
* Describe the knowledge and skills that the intern will be able to learn during the internship
1) Teamwork-Intern will learn how to work effectively in a group by being shown how and why work loads are delegated to different members on the team.
2) Insight into Multinational company culture - Interns will have a clear insight of a multinational company working in china. They will be able to observe the cultural differences and how to overcome these differences. This will be of great importance as the intern learns how to develop working relationship and friendship with people from different cultures.
3) Departmental insight- Interns will receive departmental presentations once a month. This is where departments such as HR, FIN, ADM &QA find time away from their busy schedules to show Interns their role In the business and the problems they face.
4) Professional skill development- Interns will receive training on how to present weekly and monthly reports, presentation skills, drafting policies, professional meeting skills and training skills.
5) Mandarin practice - Interns will have opportunities to make friends with Chinese employees and communicate with them in Mandarin after work.
Cultural Development Intern
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - mandarin, english, chinese, hr manager, speaker,...
English Teachers in China Learning Centers
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - chinese, esl, english, speaker, teachers, native,...
Teach in China
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - chinese, esl, speaker, english, skype, visa,...
Intern in Talent Acquisition - Part Time (China)
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - intern, talent acquisition, support, acquisition,...
Government Relations Manager
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - chinese, government, cn, relationship, english,...
Physical Non-ferrous Metals Sales, Shanghai
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - chinese, commodity, mandarin, trading, commodities,...
In-House HR Specialist
China, Shanghai, Shanghai - hr, graphic, mandarin, employee relations,...