Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
Lubbock, TX & Ft. Worth, TX (2 openings)
Our client company is seeking an experienced Account Executive to sell Laboratory or Ancillary Medical Services to physicians across Texas.
You must be willing to:
• Execute strategic/tactical plans to meet or exceed revenue growth
• Accountable for sales volume growth/account management
• Increase sales by identifying new opportunities for growth
• Execute lead generation and a robust pipeline through cold calling/trade shows/referrals/other networking activities
• Plan/organize/structure territory call routing to effectively manage the geography
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• Proven track record in sales/new client generation/goal achievement
• Previous sales experience in Laboratory or Ancillary Medical Services
• Strong sales background with understanding of fundamental calls (openers/objection handling/benefit selling/etc)
• Client service orientation/superb client management skills
• Willingness to be flexible/adaptable/proactive in a constantly changing industry
• Demonstrated leadership skills/excellent communication skills
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Lubbock, TX - edwards, mrp, buyer, procurement, material,...
Lubbock, TX - edwards, mrp, buyer, procurement, material, mining,...
Laboratory Quality Supervisor
TX - laboratory, mt, chemical, coordinator, supervisor,...
Senior Staff Engineer - Asphalt
Lubbock, TX - asphalt, engineering, engineer, laboratory,...
Territory Account Manager
Lubbock, TX - claims, district manager, territory, sales,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
Lubbock, TX - annuity, pacu, anesthesia, post, place, system,...
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Lubbock, TX - account, rep, sales, sales representative, manager,...