• Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the organization.
• Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
• Schedule store visits and conduct competitor survey.
• Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
• Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
• Assist in managing and following up orders.
• Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
• Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
• Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in business management, hospitality management, or similar with three years post-qualification experience.
Nigeria - printer, purchasing, office, officer,...
Nigeria - purchasing manager, buyer, purchasing, bsc, ng,...
Company Purchasing Officer
Nigeria - officer, urgently, purchasing manager, buyer,...
Quality Assurance Managers
Nigeria - purchasing, quality management, quality, waste,...
Nigeria - officer, human resource, management, email,...
Marketing And Sales Officer
Nigeria - officer, marketing, forecasting, sales, analyzing,...
Nigeria - officer, information technology, disaster,...