AEON STONE AND TILE INC., One of the lavish Stone and Tile companies in Western Canada, located in Vancouver, BC now hiring full time and permanent Purchasing Manager. The Applicant should possess some university bachelor or master degree along with 4+ years of work experience on a managerial position along with technical inventory purchasing experience in a reputable firm or company. Excellent communication skills are required for this job position. Knowledge of Italian language would be an asset for this job position, as we will be importing Italian Kitchens and furniture in Canada from Italy.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of the establishment.
• Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget.
• Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
• Sketch preliminary design plans for customer approval
• Specify materials and furnishings, such as wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures and should have knowledge of such corresponding materials to help achieve the desired client goal.
• Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies in Italy.
• Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services.
• Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts.
• Prepare final plans, using Italian factories software.
• Create a timeline for the kitchen and home design project and estimate project costs
• Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
• Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Coordinate the activities of staff members working under him/her.
• Review and process claims against suppliers.
• Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
We offer annual package of CAD$75,000.00 for this job position along with extended medical benefit coverage.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 6048728445
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us and hope you can be a part of the Aeon team.
Warehouse & Customer Service Associates
Canada, Vaughan, ON - tile, photo, warehouse, passport,...
Intermediate SEO Specialist / Account Manager
Canada, Vancouver, BC - seo, google, website, content, wordpress, b.c.,...
Maintenance Mechanical Millwright for Food Industry in Etobicoke ON
Canada, Toronto, ON - millwright, electrician, mechanic,...
Canada, Mississauga, ON - administrative support, administrative, head,...
Canada, Calgary, AB - ab, speech, head, orders, hour, receiving, phone,...
Canada, Pitt Meadows, BC - installer, tile, org, flooring, b.c., claims,...
Canada, Vancouver, BC - biology, environmental, oil, mining,...