• Performs a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in an organization.
• Resolves routine questions and problems. Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in month end reporting procedures
• Process receivables
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks
General Accounts Receivable Functions:
• Prepare and submit customer invoices
• Perform billing transactions in AS400 system
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
• Customer Orientation
• Ability to operate with the customer's best interest in mind
• Strong MS Excel & MS Outlook experience required
• Very fast learner in a fast-paced environment
• Recycling/Manufacturing experience a plus
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience preferred
• Some College required
• Associate's Degree preferred
• MS Excel & MS Outlook experience required
• Strong written and verbal aptitude
• Strong attention to detail
• AS400 experience preferred
• JDE experience preferred
• Ability to prioritize and complete daily tasks efficiently and with expedience
• Ability to multi-task with various interruptions daily
• Requires very minimum supervision
Accounting Clerk (part time)
Smyrna, GA - accounting clerk, clerk, accounting, month,...
Front Desk Receptionist/ Assistant
Kennesaw, GA - receptionist, medical billing, desk receptionist,...
Atlanta, GA - quickbooks, clerk, payable, accounting clerk,...
Accounting Clerk - GA
Atlanta, GA - accounting clerk, clerk, accounting, general,...
Alpharetta, GA - clerk, accounting clerk, bookkeeper, accountant,...
Beaver Dam, WI - administrative assistant, inventory, direct, basis,...
Administrative Assistant - Business Office
Madison, WI - administrative assistant, transcription, assistant,...