Harvard Group International, a world respected Executive Search Firm headquartered in Atlanta is looking to add one or more Managing Directors in its new Scottsdale, AZ office. Opportunities for specific industry knowledgeable executives who are looking for unlimited financial opportunities, flexibility in work schedules and an encouraging and supportive environment will find a Harvard Group discussion worthwhile.
Harvard Group International offers Retained Executive Search Services for high- impact executive leadership and effective managers to meet the challenges of shifting market opportunities, increased competition, pricing pressures and decreased resources. This practice segment is ranked within the top 10% of all US retained executive search firms. Harvard Group International successfully performs 30-day turnarounds on executive search assignments and has a 100% search completion rate. Our clients are typically sophisticated users of business services who expect creative, tailored solutions to tough business problems.
Harvard Group International is a well-run, lean, entrepreneurial organization where everyone sells. We take pride in our strong teaming culture, get-it-done drive, and sense of urgency that enables us to win and consistently gain market share.
The Managing Director will be a leading figure in the company and industry. He/She will lead multiple project teams, the number and size of those reporting will correspond directly to the Managing Director’s ability to develop and manage business.
The Managing Director will play an active role in domestic and international business development activities and will ensure the crisp execution of the business plan. This position requires a leader who will drive the organization forward in order to prepare for the future competitive climate and a ‘coachable’ team player who is enthusiastic to learn the Harvard Group International approach.
Harvard Group International Managing Directors have three distinct responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree (can be overridden by notable experience).
Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree is advantageous.
Additional education in any area of business development, direct sales, human resources and/or recruiting is beneficial.
• Five to 15 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility in direct sales, business development, recruiting, the search business, or human resources.
• Minimum five years of experience closing large accounts (C-level negotiations) and project management.
• Extensive experience with C-Level meetings, business development/selling, consulting and client management.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and profitably win business.
• Leadership and management capabilities in hiring, training and developing Best-in-Class performers.
• Industry-specific Executive Search experience is advantageous.
• Direct sales or business development experience in the high-end Service Sector is preferred.
• Developed and launched new sales and business development presentations.
• Diverse skill-set in writing persuasive and successful business letters.
• Proven ability to identify, develop and respond to strategy-driven businesses and communicate the strategy in order to enhance the company’s image.
• Computer literacy, which includes but is not limited to typing formal/executive business communications and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Be entrepreneurial, with strong closing instincts, and a self-motivated team leader within a high- performance organization.
• Know how to influence decision makers and close multi-million dollar orders in complex and political organizations.
• Foster strong internal working relationships and work well on a team (Executive Search is a relationship business on all fronts).
• Be well organized and goal oriented.
• Be demanding and charismatic to make sure the team’s work is completed on time.
• Have a strong desire to bring innovative sales and business development concepts to the organization.
• Be detail-oriented and have a high stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure when required.
A meaningful compensation package has been developed for the successful candidate that consists of an industry leading commission structure.
For more information, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
Operations Project Manager
Phoenix, AZ - project, microsoft, computer, projects, managing,...
Director of Information Technology
Phoenix, AZ - director, executive, progressive, funds, it,...
Tempe, AZ - sales executive, cement, executive,...
Full Time Business Sales Associates
Phoenix, AZ - executive, international, account manager, junior,...
Business Team Lead / Sales & Marketing Advancement
Phoenix, AZ - executive, international, marketing,...
Sales and Customer Service Reps - Full Time Advancement
Scottsdale, AZ - graphic, international, service, entry, management,...
Customer Service & Sales Representative - Full Time
Scottsdale, AZ - service, entry, customer, executive, sales,...