Director of Nursing Services – Santa Ana, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to lead clinical services in a stable, high quality skilled nursing facility located in Santa Ana, California. The building has a good regulatory record.
This facility requires a well-seasoned Director of Nursing with a successful regulatory track record and team building skills. The Director of Nursing Services is responsible for assuring quality nursing care by continually assessing and evaluating clinical policies and procedures, and implementing changes when appropriate.
We require an experienced, engaged nursing executive who will elevate the quality and professionalism of the staff. Very strong clinical skills are required. The Director of Nursing will support the facility’s staff by providing leadership and clinical expertise. This position offers a generous compensation package including outstanding benefits.
DON / DNS Qualifications
• A well-documented proven history of providing excellent survey results
• BSN preferred
• 5 years’ recent experience as Director of Nursing within Long term care required
• Employment stability
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will enjoy generous staffing metrics and employee benefits as well as a supportive corporate culture. The company is committed to making each day the best that it can be for every resident by providing unparalleled health care.
DON / DNS Responsibilities
• Maintain impeccable regulatory compliance and ensure high quality medical care for all residents
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship
• Proactively respond to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance
• Track outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and implement plan of correction
• Provide adequate staffing at all times based on census
• Ensure that annual competency evaluations and performance reviews are completed in a timely manner; participate in facility Performance Improvement Program
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Santa Ana, CA - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Santa Ana, CA - assistant, ana...
Senior Software Engineer (.net/C#)
Santa Ana, CA - ensure, solutions, maintain, issues, systems,...
Santa Ana, CA - program, nurse, nursing, education, medical,...
Anaheim, CA - medical, dental, health, executive, without,...
Tustin, CA - employee, services, team, safety, it,...
Director of Acquisitions and Development
Irvine, CA - cfo, ceo, executive, director, financial, modeling,...