Duration: 6 months
• 60% - Actively working with the plants to monitor the key finance metrics relating to manufacturing costs review, inventory reconciliation/movement. Also actively support the plant operations relating to AP for SES, GR/IR and other AP exceptions.
• 25% - Month end close preparation, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliation
• 15% - Miscellaneous projects and process improvements
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work and think independently
• Demonstrated strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Hands on SAP experience is added advantage
• 5+ years of accounting experience and experience in a manufacturing environment
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Track record of establishing successful relationships with non-finance teams
• Demonstrated commitment to process improvement
• Attention to detail
Charlotte, NC - accounting clerk, clerk, po, accounting,...
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, accounting, payable,...
Accounts Payable Clerk
Charlotte, NC - clerk, payable, quickbooks, po, accounts payable,...
Senior Corporate Accounting Clerk
Charlotte, NC - controller, accounting clerk, clerk, statements,...
Charlotte, NC - clerk, payable, jd, receivable, accounting clerk,...
Charlotte, NC - clerk, admin, accounting clerk, payable,...
Accountant (Staff Accountant)
Charlotte, NC - accountant, sap, plant, sheet, steel, erp,...