Duration: 6 months
• 60% - Actively working with the plants to monitor the key finance metrics relating to manufacturing costs review, inventory reconciliation/movement. Also actively support the plant operations relating to AP for SES, GR/IR and other AP exceptions.
• 25% - Month end close preparation, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliation
• 15% - Miscellaneous projects and process improvements
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work and think independently
• Demonstrated strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Hands on SAP experience is added advantage
• 5+ years of accounting experience and experience in a manufacturing environment
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Track record of establishing successful relationships with non-finance teams
• Demonstrated commitment to process improvement
• Attention to detail
Cash Application Specialist - Part Time
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, accounting, executive,...
Part Time Accounting Clerk
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, bookkeeping, accounting,...
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, accounting, receivable,...
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, ap, data entry,...
Charlotte, NC - accounting clerk, clerk, payable, accounts payable,...
Automotive Billing and Accounting Clerk, Plus Income, Excellent
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, billing, receptionist,...
Charlotte, NC - clerk, accounting clerk, accounting staff,...