Quality Engineer – Global Manufacturer
Salary Range: $65,000 - $95,000 Plus Great Benefits Program & Paid Relocation
Our Client is seeking a Quality Engineer for their top performing facilities in the U.S. Will be responsible for the implementation of customer quality requirements and the integrity for quality processes and procedures. Must be familiar with their manufacturing processes that include Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, TS 16949, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, Process Flow, Corrective Action Process, and Problem Solving Methodologies (5-Why, 8D, etc.).
As the Quality Engineer, you will
• Assure product, process, and system quality requirements
• Work with new product development, launch, design and processes
• Investigate problems and error proofing
• Define, analyze and resolve all issues effectively and responsively
• Be responsible for product and process quality assurance and continuously improved, maintain records
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
Locations: Mid-South in a charming community providing access to country living with city amenities. Excellent location. Great dining, shopping, nightlife. Access to wonderful outdoor activities. Low cost of living. Good place to live.
Requirements for Quality Engineer:
1. Degree in Engineering, plus manufacturing training quality techniques.
2. Proficient using tools such as TS 16949, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA
3. Must possess leadership skills.
TO Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Materials / Purchasing
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources * Distribution * Quality Engineers & Managers
Visit our website at austinallen.com
Jackson, TN - quality engineer, ppap, engineer, lean,...
Jackson, TN - molding, injection, quality engineer, ppap,...
Wildersville, TN - crew, food, it, restaurant, l.l.c., corporation,...
Combat Engineer - Construction and Engineering Specialist
TN - guard, engineer, construction, combat, engineering,...
Parsons, TN - crew, food, it, restaurant, l.l.c., corporation,...
Henderson, TN - mcdonald, l.l.c., corporation, info, crew, posting,...
Medina, TN - crew, food, l.l.c., corporation, mcdonald,...