Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive Industry
Salary Range $70,000 - $80,000 Plus Excellent Benefits and Paid Relocation
This automotive supplier is experiencing rapid growth and can offer you the opportunity to work with a strong group of engineering professionals who enjoy a fast paced and challenging environment. You will support process development and production in a high volume manufacturing environment. Needs to have strong experience with PLC’s. Work with Plant operations & continuous improvement projects implemented to achieve goals and objectives for machining (MSSM).
Areas of responsibility for this Manufacturing Engineer are:
• Creating and maintaining process flow, PFMEA, line balancing, cell layout enhancements
• Eliminating equipment and tooling downtime and reduce scrap
• Cycle time, yields and costs
• SPC, GD&T as well as Auto Cad
• Troubleshooting & Tooling design on multi-spindle screw machines
• Continuous Improvement capabilities & as scrap reductions.
• All automotive processes such as TS 16949, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, Lean, etc.
Locations: Mid-South in a charming community providing access to country living with city amenities. Excellent location. Great dining, shopping, nightlife. Access to wonderful outdoor activities. Low cost of living. Good place to live.
Requirements for this Manufacturing Engineering position:
1. Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering REQUIRED
2. Must have STABLE work history – no job hoppers!
3. Automotive experience is mandatory
4. Experience with TS 16949, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, etc.
5. Excellent communication skills
Apply for Position: Email resume to email@example.com OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
What others are saying
"I want to personally thank Austin Allen Company for helping me find and excellent job opportunity. Teri, in my opinion, went well above and beyond with guiding me through the entire process of job hunting. I received a wealth of information in the lasted tips for phone and panel interviewing which proved very beneficial for my career. My skills and knowledge with interviewing were so out of date due to so many years at one job; Teri was very patient with me and all my questions. "
Thank you again,
Visit our website at austinallen.com
Director of IT
Birmingham, AL - black, plant, sigma, director, c, purchasing,...
RN-NNICU - Travel Nursing: NNICU Travel Nurse in
Birmingham, AL - unit, benefits, apply, team, family, communication,...
Experienced OTR Company Truck Drivers
Fairfield, AL - driver, truck, company, regional, quality, holders,...
Experienced OTR Company Truck Drivers
Fultondale, AL - regional, quality, holders, company, truck, driver,...
Auto Cad Operator
Birmingham, AL - cnc, cad, metal, press...
ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER
Birmingham, AL - programmer, black, correctional, justice,...
MID-LEVEL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Birmingham, AL - black, correctional, justice, software developer,...