Our company has been engaged to identify hard working General Laborer for one of our biggest clients in manufacturing industry.
DURATION: 3 months
Hours: Mon-Sat 7a – 7p, Sunday 11a – 5p
As an Elevator Operator, you will:
• Operate safely within the company's policy, procedures, and governmental regulations and fully participate in company's Safety programs (BBSP, SafeStart etc.)
• Perform critical operations to keep facility running: Loading/Unloading barges, trucks and railcars. Other grain handling including, filling /reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
• Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interaction and behaviors.
• Maintain the general appearance of the facility to include elevators, grounds, buildings, etc.
• Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
• Be an involved/engaged member of a team and be willing to act and think independently.
• Ability to problem solve and make decision as needed
• Demonstrated self starter and high initiative
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Good Attendance Record & Work Ethics
• Ability to work outside in all types of weather, climb ladders, and work from heights
• Potential to work long irregular hours (weekends and holidays included)
• Ability to work in a potentially physically strenuous environment
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
• Ability to learn and explore depths of career (Passion/Curious)
• Strong Communication, reading, writing & Math Skills
• Some manufacturing or agriculture experience preferred
• Mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of government regulations
• Basic computer skills
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We’re excited to work with you.
Sr. Grain Merchant or Container Sales
IL - grain, merchant, container, elevator...
Assistant Regional Accounting Trainee
IL - agriculture, grain, trainee, accounting, asst...
Clinton, IN - animal, operator, 9000, process, visa, iso,...
Urbana, IL - laborer, janitorial, yard, painting, wind, general,...
Champaign, IL - laborer, forklift, general, information...
Laborer - Transfer Station Laborer Part Time
Greencastle, IN - laborer, janitorial, yard, painting, wind, station,...
Regional Owner Operator
Terre Haute, IN - operator, six, coordinator, front, office, tax,...