Our company has been engaged to identify hard working General Laborer for one of our biggest clients in manufacturing industry.
DURATION: 3 months
Hours: Mon-Sat 7a – 7p, Sunday 11a – 5p
As an Elevator Operator, you will:
• Operate safely within the company's policy, procedures, and governmental regulations and fully participate in company's Safety programs (BBSP, SafeStart etc.)
• Perform critical operations to keep facility running: Loading/Unloading barges, trucks and railcars. Other grain handling including, filling /reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
• Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interaction and behaviors.
• Maintain the general appearance of the facility to include elevators, grounds, buildings, etc.
• Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
• Be an involved/engaged member of a team and be willing to act and think independently.
• Ability to problem solve and make decision as needed
• Demonstrated self starter and high initiative
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Good Attendance Record & Work Ethics
• Ability to work outside in all types of weather, climb ladders, and work from heights
• Potential to work long irregular hours (weekends and holidays included)
• Ability to work in a potentially physically strenuous environment
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
• Ability to learn and explore depths of career (Passion/Curious)
• Strong Communication, reading, writing & Math Skills
• Some manufacturing or agriculture experience preferred
• Mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of government regulations
• Basic computer skills
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We’re excited to work with you.
General Laborer - ILLINI FS - Paris, IL
Paris, IL - agriculture, laborer, grain, agricultural,...
Marine Elevator Service Technician
IL - marine, elevator, mechanical engineering,...
General Laborer - ILLINI FS - Newman, IL
Newman, IL - laborer, agriculture, services, high, facility,...
Physician / Orthopedics / Illinois / Permanent / General or Sports Med
IL - general, fine, wine, tree, coffee, sports, city,...
Clinton, IN - laborer, night, family, flatbed, morning, carrier,...
General Laborer - ILLINI FS - Tolono, IL
Tolono, IL - laborer, agriculture, grain, environmental health,...
CDL Driver - ILLINI FS - Paris, IL
Paris, IL - agriculture, oil, forklift, grain, agricultural,...