System Analyst (Sr. Systems Engineer)
Responsible for support, design, implementation, and configuration of operating environments across the enterprise (Red Hat Linux, Fire, Windows, firewalls and etc.) Responsible for troubleshooting system problems and recommending solutions to resolve complex problems. Ensures system security throughout the organization, participates in project planning and execution, and analyzes capacity and performance of operating environments. Provides timely and accurate level 3 on-call support for area of expertise.
• Assists lower level technical staff in problem resolution.
• Identifies, develops, and implements monitoring and alerting requirements to ensure the highest level of production availability, and performance.
• Review network performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, schedule upgrades and collaborate with IT management on optimization efforts.
• Participation in 24x7 On-Call rotation.
• Provides technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software, hardware and systems for projects and initiatives that will function within the existing infrastructure.
• Identify vulnerabilities and risk to IT systems and processes
• Investigate and resolve functionality related issues and provide advanced level support and troubleshooting of IT and E-Commerce systems
• Coordinate system implementation and upgrades for multiple projects
• Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
• Assist technicians with application installation and testing
• Manage backup systems
• Manage systems for patching operating systems throughout the corporate and ecommerce environment
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing systems to meet changing user requirements
• Analyze logs and utilize other tools for resolving system performance and security with existing and newly implement solutions
• Administer vulnerability scanning for compliance and security for both internal and external networks
• Keep abreast of systems’ end of life, upgrade paths, alternative solutions and potential opportunities to improve systems
• Manage virtual environment
• Manager encryption and VPN systems
• Write technical procedures and documentation for the systems including technical operation
• Produce technical documentation for new and existing systems
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science preferred
• 5+ years of proven experience administering enterprise level IT systems.
- Minimum of one current certification in your area of expertise
- IT Security certification is preferred
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
• Displays willingness to accept responsibility, display initiative, good judgment and a positive attitude.
• 3+ years of experience supporting VMWare, firewalls, applications, wireless Linux Server Systems and Windows 2008R2 servers or newer in an enterprise environment.
• Strong experience configuring IT security systems including logging, monitoring intrusion detection systems.
• Strong experience in various scripting languages including Bash shell, PowerShell etc.
• Strong experience with virtualized server environments
• Strong experience in Microsoft Active Directory and group policies.
• Knowledge in Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
• Experience creating automated installers for various OS and applications.
• Strong documentation skills
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
Network Performance Management and Advance Troubleshooting(NPMAT)
Tampa, FL - firewall, cisco, voip, network administrator,...
Tampa, FL - ccna, cisco, architect, mpls, support engineer,...
Systems Administrator - Associate
Tampa, FL - administrator, it support, systems administrator,...
Tampa, FL - ccna, administrator, cisco, network administrator,...
Principal Engineer, Systems
Tampa, FL - vmware, sql, engineer, directory, server, dns,...
Tampa, FL - vmware, os, systems engineer, engineer, windows,...
Principal Network Security Engineer
Tampa, FL - cisco, network security, security, desktop, radio,...