Traveling Director of Nursing – Seattle, Washington
We have a new employment opportunity for a Corporate Interim Traveling Director of Nursing to lead clinical services in several skilled nursing facilities.
The Internal Traveling Director of Nursing Services is responsible for assuring quality nursing care in the assigned region. This salaried position will “float” or travel throughout the entire Division assisting with DON / DNS coverage for vacancies, survey/tag assistance, mentoring, and program development. Ideal candidates will be licensed in multiple states. Travel will be 100%.
Traveling Director of Nursing Responsibilities:
• Maintain regulatory compliance and ensure high quality medical care for all residents
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship
• Proactively respond to survey and/or standard of care issues
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance
• Track outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and implement plan of correction
• Ensure that annual competency evaluations and performance reviews are completed in a timely manner; participate in facility Performance Improvement Program
Traveling Director of Nursing Qualifications:
• Must be willing to travel 100%
• Strong clinical skills
• The capacity to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (BSN preferred) with a valid state RN license and CPR certification
• Three years of experience as a Director of Nursing or equivalent supervisory nursing experience required
This is a highly compensated position with a generous benefits package.
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
ICU Travel RN WA - Travel Nurse Contract in
Seattle, WA - executive, contract, account executive, health,...
RN Director - ER, CC, Trauma, Stroke, Rep for Nursing Process
Bellevue, WA - emergency, director, staff, parking, executive,...
Seattle, WA - executive, accounting, project, budget, financial,...
Registered Nurse - Travel RN
WA - dc, traveling, tier, careers, r.n., rns, nurse,...
Executive Development Principal
Seattle, WA - development, leadership, help, executive, training,...
Strategy Director, Client Services - Advertising Agency
Seattle, WA - director, client services, executive, marketing,...
Director, IT Staffing & Consulting
Seattle, WA - desk, director, executive, back office, organic,...