Registered Nurse – Glendale, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Glendale, California. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. *Bilingual English / Armenian speaking candidates strongly preferred.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Excellent insurance options for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!