Fantastic opening with our San Diego Client – great compensation package!
Description: The Loan Team Processing Lead will provide effective management of a loan production team of professionals who process & underwrite a variety of real estate secured loans, including single-family and multi-family residential loans, as well as commercial property loans. The Loan Team Processing Lead will also provide effective leadership to loan team support members through appropriate coaching & training and engage with relationship managers and regional managing directors in order to provide effective support of loan production and regional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage number of loans in pipeline for each loan team member to ensure appropriate distribution of loan and the loan team's service levels are met.
• Manage any “issues” that may arise between team members and/or other depts., as well as any outside vendors (title companies, appraisers, etc.).
• Responsible for managing the Loan Team schedules to ensure adequate loan production support.
• Track & distribute regularly scheduled loan pipeline reports for relationship managers and loan team support members.
• Lead regularly scheduled loan team meetings to keep abreast of any issues, relay new industry/policy changes, or to assess any training opportunities.
• Regularly meet with relationship managers and regional managing director to assess loan team support needs.
• Complete and conduct regularly scheduled performance review of loan team support staff.
• Participate in the development of department policies and/or procedures and assist with client specific projects as assigned.
• Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
• Able to effectively manage several teams of varying functions to ensure that departmental SLAs are met.
• Ability to manage the Team’s pipeline and prioritize loans appropriately to ensure timely closings.
• Must be able to successfully prioritize and manage departmental projects.
• Ability to effectively manage several functional teams of individuals while successfully managing personal workload.
• Proactive individual who flourishes in fast-paced, fluid and strongly team-oriented environment.
• Strong organizational, creative and critical thinking skills.
• Knowledge of loan origination and related systems.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word / MS Outlook / MS Visio / MS PowerPoint/ MS Excel.
• High School Diploma and a minimum of 8 years lending experience and 3-5 years of management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Loan Processing Team Lead
San Diego, CA - loan, loans, ms, pipeline, estate, support, latin,...
Loan Processing Team Lead
San Diego, CA - loan, support, ms, team, lead, manage,...
San Diego, CA - loan, officers, processor, loans, mac,...
Wholesale Loan Processor
San Diego, CA - loan, processor, underwriting, bank, loans,...
Mortgage Loan Coordinator
San Diego, CA - loan, mortgage, officers, income, coordinator,...
Entry Level Marketing
CA - enterprise, marketing, team lead, territory,...
Lead Developer - Java, Spring, Hibernate
San Diego, CA - developer, lead, java, experience, spring, 100k,...