Microsoft Solution Architect - Growing Enterprise Service Provider, PA --- #1325
We are a System Integrator company that has earned the trust of all our clients in the Unified Communications and Collaborations arena. We’ve been “delivering” on design, delivery and support of interconnected communications systems.
We are seeking to hire a Microsoft Solutions Architect for our “Pre-Sales” Division.
Key functions of this Microsoft Solutions Architect role:
to engage with the customer as the technical expert in solution design, product demonstration, requirement gathering, and all other technical elements of the customer engagement process including; Proposals and Tender.
be instrumental in educating non-technical staff on product features and capabilities through ongoing efforts to maintain up to date competitive knowledge across the team.
Responsibilities attached to our Microsoft Solutions Architect role:
1. Engage with customer to develop trusted technology advisor
relationships with key decision makers
2. Work with customers to discover and gather technical and business
3. Assist sales in customer meetings to answer technical questions
4. Respond to technical components of RFI/RFP/RFQ
5. Assist sales in technical components of tender and bidding process
6. Design and implement PoC
7. Prepare and deliver presentations to educate customers of solution
and service benefits relevant to their business/technology needs and
8. Architect solutions to meet customer requirements within industry
and technology best practices
9. Act as the technical authority for assessment and approval of
specifications for solution construction or change
10. Assist partners with project plan, direction, and evaluation with
the inclusion of costs, requirements, and timeline
11. Liaise with customer and internal staff throughout project delivery
to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
12. Share knowledge of product benefits and capability in ongoing
training sessions with technical and non-technical staff
13. Assist Director with regional corporate growth activities and take
on increase position responsibility when appropriate
14. Participate in technology and professional training and development
to continue to enhance your skills and capability
• Deep understanding of Microsoft technologies, business drivers, and
emerging computing trends
• Experience with online services, hosting, security, compliance and
data sovereignty issues
• Technical competencies: Skype for Business, Office 365 (Exchange,
SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Yammer), Enterprise
Mobility, Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, IoT, Networking, Back-up / Site
• Microsoft Certifications are required.
8 - 15 years of experience is required.
• Enterprise Solution Architecture, Consulting, Pre-Sales experience
• Excellent communication skills with ability to influence C-level
• Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills to
articulate product differentiators, capabilities and value-add.
• Strong consulting and needs assessment capability
• Good experience acting as a central point of contact similar to
• Base Salary (DOE). Candidates are encourage to state their salary
• Quarterly bonus
• Health insurance benefits
• Work from home flexibility
• Career growth opportunity
How to apply for this Microsoft Solutions Architect role:
1. Please send your updated resume along with a cover letter to Betty M
Scott, National Hiring Mgr. bettys(atsign)hire4groupdotcom.
2. You may call 24 hours after your application … 646 250 8103
Big Data- Architect
Philadelphia, PA - etl, data, hadoop, telecom, qa, data warehouse,...
Technical Lead/ Architect
Philadelphia, PA - architect, technical lead, big, java, apache,...
Broomall, PA - architect, php, solution architect, visa, billing,...
Data Architect - M
Philadelphia, PA - architect, informatica, azure, data, power,...
Customer Sales/Service - Royersford
Philadelphia, PA - sales service, underwriting,...
Philadelphia, PA - architect, java, azure, backend...
Microsoft Cloud Solution Engineer
Downingtown, PA - microsoft, industry, communication, solutions,...