Nursing Home Administrator – Portland, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Portland, Oregon. The NHA directs day to day business activities in accordance with company policy and current federal, state, and local standards. The chosen administrator will enjoy leading this lovely skilled nursing facility.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator requirements include;
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration or business administration
• Current state license.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for;
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Chairing the Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance requirements are met.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse (RN) Skilled / Nursing Home Travel Contract
Portland, OR - nursing home, mds, doctors, occupational, home,...
Executive Director/NHA - WA
Vancouver, WA - executive director, home administrator,...
OR - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Administrator in Training-Skilled Nursing Facility
Vancouver, WA - administrator, nursing facility, medicaid, hospice,...
Lake Oswego, OR - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Account Executive - Century Support Services Sales Department
Portland, OR - executive, financial, debt, account,...
Manager of Sales Development - Saas-Software for Business
Portland, OR - 100k, executive, sales, saas, marketing, crm,...