Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we’re equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Come explore the possibilities for you as a Transportation Engineer based in Caribou, Maine. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic individual who is interested in growth on a professional and personal level. We offer the opportunity to challenge your abilities in a dynamic work environment with terrific opportunities for advancement. We are looking for the right candidate, not necessarily with the most experience or skills, but one who is willing to learn and develop as a Transportation Engineer.
This position requires the ability to handle significant projects, client and government agency responsibility and effectiveness in working in a team environment.
• Assist in layout and design of civil engineering design projects
• Prepare quantity take-off’s and assist in preparation of Engineer’s Opinion of Probable Construction Costs
• Coordinating project tasks with project managers, CAD staff and others
• Proficient in and able to create documents utilizing Microsoft Office products
• Prepare drawings by utilizing Civil 3D and/or Inroads software
• Assist in the preparation of reports
• Assistance with Construction Inspection on an as-needed basis
• Assistance with field surveying and layout
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
• 5 years of related work experience preferred.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Experience using AutoCAD 2012 and/or Microstation V8i or a newer version.
• Experience with Civil 3D 2012 and/or Inroads or later version preferred, but no required
• Knowledge and experience with roadway geometrics, grading and utility design. Hydrology / hydraulic design a plus.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments.
• A willingness to occasional travel and work in the field up to 25% of the time.
Civil Designer (transportation)
Caribou, ME - designer, civil, 3d, civil engineering, cad,...
Dicipline Lead Road
New Sweden, ME - civil, civil engineering, environmental, audit,...
Kvalitetsingenjör/SQA Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
New Sweden, ME - supplier quality, en, du, supplier, engineer,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ER
Presque Isle, ME - travel, insurance, pet, industry, registered nurse,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ER in Presque isle
Fort Fairfield, ME - er, travel, nursing, fort, insurance, payroll,...
Sales Engineering Manager, Google Cloud
New Sweden, ME - engineering manager, engineering, field engineer,...
Plant Controls Engineer - PERM
Houlton, ME - plant, controls engineer, scada, process control,...