Registered Nurse – Idaho Falls, ID
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. Both Day shift and Noc shift positions available.
Idaho Falls, located along the Snake River at the Rocky Mountains' western edge, is an affordable city with its own symphony, opera, museum, zoo, and minor league baseball team. Idaho Falls is the perfect location for people looking for an opportunity to discover the wonders of Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks, the Craters of the Moon National Monument, or Henry's Fork of the Snake River.
Nestled in one of Idaho Fall’s quiet residential neighborhoods, our patients benefit from a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time employees
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
RN-Medical Surgical - Travel Nursing: MedSurg Rehab Travel Nursing
Idaho Falls, ID - rehab, idaho, falls, insurance, call, facility,...
Medical Surgical Nurse - Travel
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, city, ms, falls, meditech, town, call,...
Travel RN Registered Nurse - PICU in Idaho falls
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, falls, payroll, insurance, human,...
Travel RN Registered Nurse - PICU
Idaho Falls, ID - housing, falls, idaho, insurance, full time,...
PT Nights Unload Associate
Idaho Falls, ID - receiving, falls, forklift, idaho, location, e.g.,...
RN Travel Nurse
Idaho Falls, ID - falls, idaho, staff, nurse, graduate, health,...
Physician / Critical Care / Idaho / Permanent / Pulmonary Critical
ID - idaho, falls, office, mix, income, employed,...